Fredon has developed a methodology for the fabrication of up to 70% of a data centre off-site at our facilities.
Fredon believes that prefabrication benefits multiple aspects of the project including:
- Removes employees from the jobsite to a controlled shop environment
- Less exposure to potentially hazardous situations
- Amount of time spent on a project can be reduced
- Weather delays can be minimized as work is taking place in a controlled environment
Reduced labour costs:
- Maximises productivity of on-site manpower through the use of manufacturing and product methodologies
- Working in shop environments
- Special tooling
- Fewer errors as products are built in a controlled environment using consistent methods of production
- Allows for pretesting before installation
Fredon’s qualified staff skillfully evaluates each project looking for the most cost effective way to build the project. Fredon has invested significantly in our methodology and tooling, including the installation of factory facilities and development of proprietary tooling.
Our 2007 NECA award winning project is described in the video below.