The SRACC Building(Specialist Rehabilitation and Ambulatory Care Centre) is a $300M 132 bed public hospital building comprising 35,000sq/m of facilities which will provide specialist care for long stay acute rehabilitation patients. Fredon has been appointed by the main contractor Watpac as design & construct contractor for the electrical works, a substantial multi-year project with potential for more works across an planned precinct. Congratulations to the Queensland team for a well earned win.
- Fredon Security Acquired By Securitas
- Fredon ACT wins NECA National Excellence Awards for Work, Health & Safety Management
- Fredon and MATES In Construction National Partnership
- Fredon wins the 2019 NECA Large Electrical Host Employer of the Year
- ASIAL Finalists Fredon Security QLD
- Winners at the 2019 AMCA ACT Gala