The SRACC Building (Specialist Rehabilitation and Ambulatory Care Centre) is a $300M, 132 bed public hospital building comprising 35,000sq/m of facilities which will provide specialist care for long stay acute rehabilitation patients. Fredon has been appointed by the main contractor Watpac as design & construct contractor for the electrical works, a substantial multi-year project with potential for more works across an planned precinct. Congratulations to the Queensland team for a well earned win.
- Oscar Comandari: proudly sharing his involvement in the Australian War Memorial Development Project
- COVID: Victorian Offices Temporarily Closed
- Fredon Security Acquired By Securitas
- Fredon ACT wins NECA National Excellence Awards for Work, Health & Safety Management
- Fredon and MATES In Construction National Partnership
- Fredon wins the 2019 NECA Large Electrical Host Employer of the Year