1 Denison Street is a new commercial development by Winten Property Group, towering 37 storeys above North Sydney. The building’s location is within the centre of a new, vibrant retail and dining laneway precinct, which involved the pedestrianising of Denison and Spring Streets.
The highrise features 34 levels of premium office space, two levels of retail space, five levels dedicated to a carpark and a unique ‘End of Trip’ basement facility, which consists of 570 secure bicycle spaces, 952 lockers and 52 shower cubicles.
Fredon was engaged in a Design & Construct Mechanical contract and provided compliant D&C works for all Base Building Levels from Basement 5 to Level 37, including Base fit-out of office spaces, all ventilation and cooling for the Carpark and tenant provisions to retail spaces.
Works comprised of:
- Total of 65,020sqm of NLA for retail and office spaces
- Design and Construct for 5 Star NABERS, 5 Star Green Star Rating & Wellness ratings
- Major Mechanical Plantrooms on Level 10 and Level 36
- Low-Temp VAV system with 100% OA Economy cycle
- 3 Water-Cooled Chillers and 25 Air Handling Units, with 2 Air-Cooled Chillers dedicated for anchor tenant, Channel 9
- 3 Hot-Water Generators for ductwork re-heat coils located on all typical office levels
The project is scheduled to be completed by the end of 2020.