Fredon was engaged to undertake the electrical, fire and mechanical works for the project.
The scope of works for electrical included the supply, installation, testing and commissioning of all electrical infrastructure, including:
- main switchboard,
- LV switchboards,
- mains and submains,
- distribution boards,
- emergency and exit lighting,
- lightning protection, earthing,
- security and access control systems.
The fire services scope of works included the supply and installation of:
- fire sprinkler systems,
- fire detection and occupant warning systems as per required.
The mechanical scope of works included:
- the design, supply and installation of type 2 pipe VRV systems,
- ducted air conditioners,
- exhaust systems,
- dehumidification systems, and energy initiatives and split units.
VRV refers to a variable flow of refrigerant, and is an energy saving technique for large industrial installations.